Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just A Little About Me. . .


allow me to introduce myself
im kd the one and only
Im 6'2
160
22yrs old
born & raised in compton
Graduated class of 2005 lynwood high school
Im skinny and tatted at this point I only have a couple but im not done yet I have ahole lot more coming
I love clothes I support a lot krew,hollister,nike,jordan
Katty lenoir,stussy a lot more to much to name
I like shoes dunks and bball shoes mostly
I love money its thee favorite thing lol
I love sports mostly basketball and football
My favorite players are lebron , kobe , jordan , magic , iverson,carmello ,oj mayo , dagon jefferson
I love music I mostly listen to rap but I like all kinds
My favorite rappers are jay-z ,tupac,nas, kayne west, lil wayne drake,
My Favorites :
Show - entourage
Cartoon - Family Guy
Movie- Paid In Full
Color - Red

No comments:

Post a Comment